Trim Pieces

Ridge Cap 

Where metal panels meet at the top of a roof, a ridge cap is used to provide a watertight connection. The same ridge cap trim can also be used as a hip cap.


Transition flashing is used where roof sections change slope.

Eave Trim

The bottom edge of a roof section is protected by eave drip and fascia metal


Where two slopes meet at a low point, a valley flashing is required to provide a continuous drainage path.

Rake / Gable

Where the long side of a panel meets the side of the roof section a gable rake trim is used to seal the panel edge.


Sidewall and endwall trims are installed to provide a watertight transition between a wall and roof section.

© 2023 by Metal Center, Inc.

  • Yelp
  • Facebook